The Accounting>Reimbursements page captures all of the reimbursements you have received from Amazon. This page updates weekly.
The page contains the following sortable columns:
- ID - The Reimbursement ID#. If the reimbursement is related to an order you can search on the Reimbursement report on Seller Central at Reports>Fulfillment>Customer Concessions>Reimbursements to find the original order information.
- Cash Qty - how many units were reimbursed with cash
- Replaced Qty - how many units were reimbursed with inventory
- Buy Cost
- Profit - Cash Reimbursement Amount - Buy Cost
- Description - the reason for the reimbursement
The Advanced Search can be utilized to view the reimbursements within a specific timeframe or a custom date range. You can export any view you select. You can also search the report by Reimbursement ID, Title, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC.
The Reimbursements page will capture buy costs for all reimbursement reasons except for Customer Return. This is because the buy cost for these items are managed in the Accounting > Refunds page. If you see any of these reimbursements, be sure to navigate to the refunds page to mark the returns as either Sellable or Defective, and ensure that the buy cost for these are accounted for. For more information on customer refund accounting, check out our Refunds guide.