We have tried to build our Orders and Inventory reports to be as up to date and as close to “real time” as possible…
Your very first login after sign up, it may take up to 12 hours for your orders/inventory to sync.
Once your initial sync has completed, your data will update regularly as follows:
- Inventory Reports will update once every 3-5 hours throughout the day.
- Sales will update every 1-4 hours
- Reimbursements Reports update weekly
- Reconciliation, Refunds, Other Expenses (such as FBA inbound shipments, disposal fees, storage fees etc.) update after each payment disbursement (settlement close).
- FBA Shipment Status in the expenses page, this will update once every 24 hours.
- Accounting>Inbound Shipping syncs with Amazon every 6 hours to show Closed, Receiving and In Transit shipments when they are created outside of InventoryLab. When you create shipments through InventoryLab, they should appear there shortly after they have been created.
For a full breakdown of what is tracked and when, take a look at this article.