We have tried to build our Orders and Inventory reports to be as up-to-date and as close to “real-time” as possible…
Your very first login after sign up, it may take up to 12 hours for your orders/inventory to sync.
Once your initial sync has been completed, your data will update regularly as follows:
- Inventory Reports will update once every 3-5 hours throughout the day
- Sales will update every 1-4 hours
- Reimbursements Reports update weekly
- Reconciliation of Refunds, Other Expenses (such as FBA inbound shipments, disposal fees, storage fees, etc.) update after each payment disbursement (settlement close).
- Reconciliation of Sales will also occur after a payment disbursement if Amazon did not provide the final fee information of an order when it is initially synced, or if they have made adjustments to an order. In these cases, Sales may still show in Estimated status until settlement close.
- FBA Shipment Status in the expenses page will update once every 24 hours
- Accounting>Inbound Shipping syncs with Amazon every 6 hours to show Closed, Receiving, and In-Transit shipments when they are created outside of InventoryLab. When you create shipments through InventoryLab, they should appear there shortly after they have been created.
For a full breakdown of what is tracked and when take a look at this article.