The Removals & Disposals Report (Reports>Removals & Disposals) is a report that tracks your removal and disposal orders, and your liquidations directly from your Amazon account.
You can search the report by Order ID, ASIN, MSKU, Title, or by scanning the UPC.
The report displays the following sortable columns:
- Removal Order ID
- Title and MSKU of item
- Type of Removal: Removal, Disposal, or Liquidation
Boxes = Removal
Trash Bags = Disposal
Lightning Bolt = Liquidated
- Completed - The order has been completed. It has been shipped or disposed of.
- Pending - Amazon is still processing the order request.
- Cancelled - The order was cancelled.
- Sellable (Is the unit in sellable condition?)
- Requested (How many units have been requested for removal?)
- Cancelled (amount of units that have been canceled)
- Completed (amount of units in which the removal has completed, either fully disposed of or shipped out.
- Total Removal and Disposal order fees (Please see Seller Central's Removal Order Fees page for more information on fees)
- Requested (Date requested)
- Last updated (When the last update was made to the status)
NOTE: InventoryLab does not capture the loss of the buy cost for these items. If you have something disposed of or sent back to you, a best practice is to create a category in “other expenses” where you capture any loss you took on these items.
Usually, your loss is the buy cost amount unless you were able to sell the item on another platform (Facebook group, eBay, Craigslist).
You will be able to view your liquidation proceeds in your Profit & Loss report. For more information on liquidating your inventory and the subsequent proceeds, check out Seller Central's Liquidate your inventory page.