There are two sections for sales under the Accounting tab, one for FBA sales and one for Merchant-Fulfilled Sales.
Main Page Information
The main page includes the following sortable columns:
- Date - This is the date Amazon sends to us as the last update of the order. This is not the shipped or order date. To find the shipped date, click into the order.
- This is important to remember so that when you are comparing the IL Dashboard to the Amazon sales reports, the numbers may not exactly match in those snapshots. InventoryLab is focused on accounting and therefore is counting the orders that have shipped (when you are actually paid for the order).
- Profit Status - this will show as Estimated or Reconciled.
- The profit status of a sale remains in Estimated status until the disbursement for that sale has been processed. For example, if an item ships on October 30th and you receive your next disbursement on November 7th, the status will not change to Reconciled until that November 7th payout has processed.
- Order Details - this includes the order ID, the title of the item, and the total quantity of each item placed in the order
- Order Price
- Buy Cost
- Net Profit
- Profit % - (Net Profit / Order Income) X 100
- ROI % - (Net Profit / Cost of Investment) X 100
This page updates every 1-4 hours and by default, reflects the items that have been shipped. You can also choose to view Cancelled, Unshipped, Pending, or All Orders by using the 'Advanced Search' button and changing the Order Status.
Order Detail Page Information
Clicking on the Order ID will give you a detailed breakdown for the transaction which includes the following where applicable:
- Order Details
- Order ID
- Item Title
- Date Shipped
- Quantity of Item(s) ordered
- Item Price
- Shipping Credit
- Gift Wrap Credit
- Buy Cost
- Amazon Referral Fee
- FBA Fulfillment Fee
- Sales Tax Service Fee
- Closing Fees
- Promotional Rebates (Principal or Shipping Promotions)
- Shipping Chargebacks
- Gift Wrap Chargebacks
- Shipping Service Fee
- Shipping Cost (If Buy Shipping Services through Seller Central was used)
- Item Tax
- Marketplace Facilitator Tax
- Shipping Tax
- Gift Wrap Tax
- Net Profit
- Total Income
- Total Expenses
- Total Net Profit
- Fees Section
- Displays all of the Amazon Fees from the Expenses area
- Accounting Section
- Supplier (editable)
- Cost/Unit (editable)
- Total Buy Cost
- Profit %
- ROI %
Some fees may not reflect until the order is in Reconciled status. If you notice there are fees that do not reflect for Reconciled orders from past settlements, follow the steps in our missing fees guide.
Hovering over the bar graph displays displays Expenses and Net Profit totals.
If you are looking for information on a particular order you can search sales by Order ID, MSKU, ASIN, Title, or by scanning the UPC of an item. The Advanced Search function allows you to filter the information by the following:
Order Placed - Within the last X timeframe or use 'From' for a custom, specific timeframe.
Order Status - Display shipped, cancelled, pending, unshipped, or all orders.
Order Type - Display only reconciled, estimated, or all.
Buy Cost - Display those with a buy cost, with no buy cost, or all
ROI % - Only display orders with an ROI greater than or equal to a certain percentage.
You can export any view. You can also import accounting information on this page, however, only for inventory items that are no longer in the inventory page.