*Before you begin, please ensure you have followed the steps to install the Zebra drivers on your computer. You can find the latest drivers here.
Zebra printers are compatible with IL Print! Just follow the below steps.
1. Navigate to Settings>Printing, and then select "Set Up Your Printer".
2. Once selected you will see the option to use our current print method (to print via the browser) or to select "Try IL Print". Click Try IL Print.
3. On the next screen, click Download IL Print:
4. This file will then automatically begin to download, which you will see in the lower left corner of your browser.
If you do not automatically have downloads set to Open once complete, you can click on the up arrow next to the file and select Open to launch the installation wizard.
Note: If the download does not appear in your browser bar, navigate to This PC > Downloads > and double click IL Print 1.0.exe.
In the case that you do not have an updated version of Java installed, you may see an "Installation Failed" error. If this occurs, follow the prompts to update your Java software and then re-try the installation.
Once you have received the Successful Install message, you should also see the IL Print icon on your device:
5. Navigate back to Stratify in order to select Next and choose your Printer and Label Preferences.
Finally, you'll want to set up your Zebra Print settings to match your label size using the Options tab in your Printing Preferences:
The orientation should be portrait.
For Windows users, if you're running into label quality issues, try clicking on the 'Dithering' tab, and changing the setting to "None."
In order to print within Stratify, a Thermal Printer must be selected. InventoryLab does not currently offer the ability to print 30-up Labels.
That's it! Once you select Finish Setup you are free to print your thermal labels within Stratify!
Once you complete the Print Setup you'll see your printer displayed under the Manage Printer section. You will also have the option to Remove Printer (uninstall), download IL Print, and Print a Test Label: