You can view detailed information for your MSKUs with the Replenishment Page.
Replenishment page Overview
To navigate to the Replenishment page for an FBA item, click Inventory at the top of your screen and select FBA.
This will take you to the Main Inventory page.
Clicking anywhere on the item line on the main Inventory page (except for the ASIN, which opens up the Product Detail page for that item) will open its Replenishment Page.
This page will display a header at the top with information about the product that includes:
- Product Image
- Product Title
- List Price
- In Transit - The quantity of units inbound to a fulfillment center
- On-Hand - The quantity of fulfillable, unfulfillable, and reserved units
- Shipped - The quantity of units that have sold
- Refunded - The quantity of units that have been returned
- Reimbursed Cash - The quantity of units that have been reimbursed as cash
- Reimbursed Qty - The quantity of units that have been reimbursed as physical units
Clicking the ASIN will open a new tab with the Product Detail page on Amazon. Next to the ASIN is a copy icon that can be clicked to copy the ASIN, and a magnifying glass that will open a new tab with the item pulled up in Scout.
Labels can be printed for the item by clicking on Print Labels towards the upper right of the screen. Enter the number of labels you want to print, then click Print Labels to proceed or click Cancel to go back.
Below the product information are the following tabs:
The Replenishments tab shows the following:
- Replenishment Row - This displays which sequence the replenishment is in. There is the Initial or First Purchase row, then the Replenishment rows are numbered in order by Purchase Date.
- Clicking the arrow in this column will sort the rows in ascending to descending order or descending to ascending by Replenishment now number. The order last sorted will be remembered and used to display Replenishment rows until changed.
- Status - This displays when the sort sequence is Depleted (all quantities used), Active (the current sequence information being used), or In Queue (the sequence is still waiting to be used)
- Origin - This displays the day and batch name (if applicable) in which the sequence was created or when it was last edited
- Cost/Unit - The cost/unit of the sequence
- Supplier - The supplier of the sequence
- Date Purchased - The purchase date of the sequence
- Purchased Qty - The total quantity of units within the sequence
- Remaining Qty - The remaining quantity of units in the sequence that has yet to be used. You can click the "i" to view all of the orders, refunds, and reimbursements that used up the quantities within the sequence.
Below this section are the Add Replenishment and Find Order options.
Click Add Replenishment to add an additional purchase of this item manually. Entering Multiple Buy Costs using the Inventory Pages details how manually add rows.
You can also update the cost, supplier, purchase date Purchased Qty information for each existing row manually on the Replenishment page. Please see Adding Individual Cost per Unit, Supplier, and Purchase Date Manually for more information.
Clicking Find Order will search all the replenishment rows to locate a particular order, refund or reimbursement for the item. To search, click Find Order and enter the order ID, then click Find Order or click Cancel to go back.
The Alerts tab shows information if there are any alerts for inventory quantities, along with the number of alerts. Clicking the Alert Icon from the main Inventory pages will automatically display the Alert tab.
The Alerts tab shows the following:
- Type - The type of issue causing the alert
- Summary - A description of that issue that is causing the alert
- Details - Additional information to explain and address the alert
For more information on what could cause an alert and how to address it, please reference our Why do I have Inventory alerts? Replenishment Quantity Totals Are Different From Amazon and Adjusting Your Replenishment Rows to Resolve an Inventory Alert articles.
The Notes tab can be used to document events or important information for an MSKU and shows the following in order of note creation date:
- Note - The text that was entered when creating the note
- Date Added - The date and time the note was created
- Date Updated - If a note is edited, the date and time it was edited is displayed
- Note Author - The name on the account the note was created with
- Update Auther - If a note is edited, the name on the account that edited the note is displayed
To add a new note, click Add Note at the bottom of the screen to enter the text, then click Add to save it. To go back, click Cancel.
Editing or Deleting Notes
To edit an existing note, click directly in the field of the note that needs to be updated and enter the changes. Pressing the Enter key on your keyboard or clicking out of the field will save the note.
The name on the account that edits a note as well as the date and time of the edit will be recorded.
To delete a note, click the checkbox to the left of the note. Multiple notes are be selected at once, and clicking the top checkmark will select them all. Then, click Delete at the bottom of the screen.
When asked if you are sure you’d like to delete the notes, click OK to confirm or click Cancel to go back.
Deleting a note cannot be undone.