Connect your InventoryLab and Seller Snap accounts to automatically share the current Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab. To get started, follow the integrations steps below.
Note: The integration must be turned On in InventoryLab first.
1. Click your name and select Settings.
2. Select Integrations from the menu on the left.
3. Click the toggle switch for Seller Snap.
4. Click Connect and Got It! to confirm.
1. Navigate to the Seller Snap Integrations page by clicking Settings > Store Settings > Integrations.
2. Click the switch for InventoryLab and Confirm.
3. Click the Apply Changes button.
Seller Snap recommends that users activate Auto-Adjust as InventoryLab will automatically send Cost data based on their First In, First Out (FIFO) system, which could affect Mark Up % unknowingly.
If you're new to repricing, check out Seller Snap's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for Seller Snap?
InventoryLab makes the current Active Cost/Unit for your Active MSKUs that have on-hand or inbound quantities available for Seller Snap to sync.
How often will Seller Snap sync my data?
Your costs will sync about twice a day.
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
To stop syncing your data, turn the integration Off in InventoryLab. Your data will immediately stop syncing.