Connect your InventoryLab and Seller Snap accounts to automatically share the Active Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab. To get started, follow the integration steps below.
Note: This integration can also share Min/Max Prices with Seller Snap. For details, please see- Start Sharing Your Min/Max Prices with Seller Snap
Note: The integration must be turned On in InventoryLab first.
1. Click your name and select Settings.
2. Select Integrations from the menu on the left.
3. Click the toggle switch for Seller Snap.
4. Click Connect and Got It! to confirm.
1. Navigate to the Seller Snap Integrations page by clicking Settings > Store Settings > Integrations.
2. Click Configure on the InventoryLab tile.
3. Click the switch for InventoryLab and Confirm.
4. Click the Update button.
That's it! The Active Cost/Unit amounts assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab will now be shared with Seller Snap.
Seller Snap recommends that users activate Auto-Adjust as InventoryLab will automatically send Cost data based on their First In, First Out (FIFO) system, which could affect Mark Up % unknowingly. Their article on our integration can also be found here.
If you're new to repricing, you can check out Seller Snap's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for Seller Snap?
InventoryLab makes the current Active Cost/Unit and Min/Max Prices for your Active MSKUs that have on-hand or inbound quantities available for Seller Snap to sync.
How often will Seller Snap sync my data?
Your costs will sync about twice a day.
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
To stop syncing your data, turn the integration Off in InventoryLab. Your data will immediately stop syncing.