To set up Auto Price Rules, visit Settings > Auto Price Rules
There are four parameters for List Price that will allow you to auto-price your listings while you go:
- Match Buy Box Price - This rule allows the list price to match the buy box price on each item loaded in List.
- Auto Price – This rule allows you to automatically price your items based on rules you set, such as 2% higher than the buy box, or $1 lower than the buy box.
- Auto Price Value – This rule allows you to create a set value for all of your items, for example, if you want to price all of your items at $999 before they are received, and then reprice them manually after, you can set that up here.
- Match My Last Input – Match my last input will allow the list price to automatically generate based on your last item’s list price.
There's also one option that will leave your List Price blank instead of auto-filling with the default or an auto-price rule. This will come in handy by making sure you change your List Price before moving on.
- I'll Set My Own List Price - Leaves the List Price area blank for you to set your own List Price.
Note: Auto-price helps you set your initial pricing but will not reprice items for you.
Min and Max:
Here you have options on how you would like InventoryLab to automatically enter your Minimum or Maximum Price.
Amazon Minimum Price:
Keep in mind that the minimum price has to be equal to or less than the list price
- Minimum Price is a set % lower than List Price, ROI, or Profit
- Minimum Price is a set $ amount lower than List Price or Profit
- A Fixed Value, meaning your Minimum Price will always be the amount entered.
- I'll Set My Own Minimum Price will leave the minimum price blank.
Amazon Maximum Price:
Keep in mind that the maximum price has to be equal to or greater than the list price
- Maximum Price is a set % higher than List Price, ROI, or Profit
- Maximum Price is a set $ amount higher than List Price or Profit
- A Fixed Value, meaning your Maximum Price will always be the amount entered.
- I'll Set My Own Maximum Price will leave the maximum price blank.