Auto-Price rules allow you to define an amount that you would like the List price to default to while listing. This list price will populate automatically based on the rule you set, but is still editable at any point. There are four parameters that will allow you to auto-price your listings while you go:
- Match Buy Box Price - This rule allows the list price to match the buy box price on each item loaded in List.
- Auto Price – This rule allows you to automatically price your items based on rules you set, such as 2% higher than the buy box.
- Auto Price Value – This rule allows you to create a set value for all of your items, for example, if you want to price all of your items at $999 before they are received, and then reprice them manually after, you can set that up here.
- Match My Last Input – Match my last input will allow the list price to automatically generate based on your last item’s list price
Note: Auto-price helps you set your initial pricing but will not reprice items for you.
Min and Max:
Here you have options on how you would like InventoryLab to automatically enter your Minimum or Maximum Price.
Amazon Minimum Price:
- Minimum Price is (% or $) amount lower than List Price
- A Fixed Vaue, meaning your Minimum Price will always be the amount entered.
Amazon Maximum Price:
- Maximum Price is (% or $) amount higher than List Price
- A Fixed Vaue, meaning your Maximum Price will always be the amount entered.
To set up Auto Price Rules, visit Settings > Auto Price Rule