Don't have a thermal label printer? You can still print 30-Up labels (standard laser printer labels, 30 labels per letter-sized sheet) with items listed through InventoryLab, you'll just print them through Amazon Seller Central.
Printing 30-Up Labels from a Shipment
1. Make sure you turn Auto-Print OFF in the Settings>Print Settings page in InventoryLab and list your items.
2. After you create the shipments and send them to your queue from InventoryLab, you will want to go to your Seller Central Account >Inventory and select Manage FBA Shipments from the dropdown box.
3. Click the Work on Shipment button. Select the Prepare shipment view, and click on the Review and Modify Units button.
You’ll see the MSKUs in the shipment and at the very bottom of the list will be a dropdown box where you can choose the 30-up labels you’d like to print.
Note: If you want a different number of labels than units in a shipment you need to use the Manage FBA Inventory page to print as many labels of any item you want. If you use the prepare shipments screen in Amazon, it will change the quantity in the shipment.
Printing 30-Up Labels from Manage Inventory
1. Navigate to Seller Central > Inventory > Manage Inventory.
2. Click the checkbox next to each MSKU you would like to print labels for. In the drop-down next to the search bar, choose 'Print Item Labels'.
3. The next page will confirm the items you would like to print labels for. Choose 'Yes, Continue.'
4. On the 'Print Labels for Individual Products' page, enter the amount of labels you need for each item, and choose the label type you want from the drop-down. When you select Print Item Labels, a printable PDF of your labels will be generated.