If you happen to see your items in Seller Central listed as an Incomplete merchant-fulfilled listing without a list price, your product feeds are likely not being completed.
In this case, you can resend your feeds for the batches to correct this. To restore your batch resend your product feeds, follow the below steps:
1. To restore a batch go to List>Closed Batches
2. Click on the batch you want to restore, the most recent batch will be at the top
3. Once you are in the batch, click on restore in the upper right-hand corner
4. Click Just Restore
5. Go back to the List screen and the batch will appear in the Private workflow under new batches. Proceed with processing the batch. When you are asked if you would like to send feeds or send feeds and create FBA shipments make sure to uncheck "Request proposed FBA shipments" as shown in the screenshot below, the click "Sync"
6. Wait 30 minutes and see if the products are complete FBA listings in active status.