If you happen to see your items in Seller Central listed as Incomplete merchant-fulfilled listings without a list price, your product feeds are likely not being completed.
In this case, you can resend your feeds for the batches to correct this. To restore your batch and resend your product feeds, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to List>Closed Batches.
2. Click the batch you want to restore. (The most recent batch will be at the top.)
3. Click Restore in the upper right-hand corner.
4. When the Restore Batch window appears, click Just Restore.
This will move the batch to the List>List & Prep page once more.
5. Click the Review Batch button at the bottom of the List & Prep page.
6. On the Review Batch page, click Submit.
7. When the Sync product details window appears, uncheck the box for the Request proposed FBA shipment plans from Amazon option, then click Sync.
This will move the batch back to List>Closed Batches.
8. Wait 30 minutes, then check to see if the products are complete FBA listings in Seller Central.
Article is closed for comments.