There are times where you may need to restore a Closed batch. Use this option if you need to redo a shipment or resend box content feeds. Using this restore option will ensure your replenishment quantities are not duplicated in InventoryLab.
If you do need to add replenishment quantities or only need to restore a few items from the batch, follow the instructions to create a new batch from a closed batch.
Restoring a Batch
1. To restore a batch go to List>Closed Batches
2. Click on the batch you want to restore, the most recent batch will be at the top
3. Once you are in the batch, click on restore in the upper right hand corner
4. After clicking on Restore the following pop up appears
5. Select Just Restore and your new batch will appear on the List>List & Prep page.
This restore option will not allow you to change certain settings in the batch such as Batch Name, Ship From, Package Type, Channel, Provide Box Content, Min/Max Preferences, and Shipping Method. If you need to change any of these options, you'll need to Create a New Batch From a Closed Batch.
Note: Previously Live batches will be restored as a Private batch.