This can happen if your feeds did not fully complete. It can take up to 15 to 30 minutes for your feeds to complete from start to finish (although they usually finish much faster), so seeing these errors prior to the 15 to 30 minutes completing is normal.
If you received errors for the batch, this can affect the completion of the feeds so make sure to check the List>Amazon Listing Errors page to make sure no errors came through for the batch.
If there are errors, correct them and then follow the directions below to resend the batch feeds.
The below instructions are for items that are stranded after this timeframe has passed.
- NOTE: If only certain products are stranded and not your entire batch, you are most likely restricted/gated from selling that item or in that category.
We advise restoring and resending the feeds for the item(s).
1. To restore a batch go to List>Closed Batches
2. Click on the batch you want to restore, the most recent batch will be at the top
3. Once you are in the batch, click on restore in the upper right-hand corner
4. Click Just Restore
5. Go back to the List screen and the batch will appear under new batches. Proceed in processing the batch. When you are asked if you would like to send feeds or send feeds and create FBA shipments make sure to uncheck "Request proposed FBA shipment plans" as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Wait 30 minutes and see if the products are back in active status