This can happen if your feeds did not fully complete. It takes 30 minutes for your feeds to complete from start to finish, so seeing these errors prior to the 30 minutes completing is normal. The below instructions are for items that are stranded after this timeframe has passed.
- NOTE: If only certain products are stranded and not your entire batch, you are most likely restricted/gated from selling that item or in that category.
We advise restoring and resending the feeds for the item(s).
1. To restore a batch go to List>Closed Batches
2. Click on the batch you want to restore, the most recent batch will be at the top
3. Once you are in the batch, click on restore in the upper right-hand corner
4. Click Just Restore
5. Go back to the List screen and the batch will appear under new batches. Proceed in processing the batch. When you are asked if you would like to send feeds or send feeds and create FBA shipments make sure to uncheck "create FBA Shipments" as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Wait 30 minutes and see if the products are back in active status