This can happen if your feeds did not fully complete. It can take up to 15 to 30 minutes for your feeds to complete from start to finish when completing a batch (although they usually finish much faster so seeing these errors prior to the 15 to 30 minutes passing is normal.)
If you received errors for a batch, this can affect the completion of the feeds so make sure to check the List>Amazon Listing Errors page to make sure no errors came through for the batch. If there are errors, correct them and then follow the directions below to resend the batch feeds.
Note: If only certain items are incomplete or stranded and not your entire batch, you are most likely restricted/gated from selling that item or in that category.
Resending feeds should correct the issues for any items that are not restricted, but not for those that are. Unfortunately, Amazon's Selling Partner API (SP-API) does not have the functionality to process complete listing details for restricted items.
If it's been more than 30 minutes since you've completed a batch and the items in it are showing as incomplete or stranded in Seller Central, follow the below instructions to resend the feeds for the batch to Amazon.
1. Navigate to List>Closed Batches.
2. Click the batch you want to restore. (The most recent batch will be at the top.)
3. Once you are in the batch, click Restore in the upper right-hand corner.
4. After clicking Restore, the following pop up appears:
5. Click Just Restore and the batch will move to the List>List & Prep page once more.
Proceed in processing the batch. When you are asked if you would like to send feeds or send feeds and create FBA shipments, make sure to uncheck the option to Request proposed FBA shipment plans from Amazon and click Sync.
This will close your batch again as it completes the workflow in InventoryLab
6. Wait 30 minutes and check to see if the listings have been updated in Seller Central.
If not, check under List>Amazon Listing Errors in InventoryLab to ensure no errors that may still need to be addressed came through for the MSKUs.