Your antivirus or firewall software could be blocking your print capabilities.
1. Go to CellarTracker choose the label stock size, then "check installation".
- This is another website that uses Dymo’s software integration similar to what InventoryLab uses. If you get an error response, you will need to update your DYMO software.
It may look something like this:
2. After reinstalling the latest version of the Dymo software, if you are still unable to print, please move on to the next step.
3. Do you have an antivirus program running? If so, please turn off settings on antivirus for 10 minutes. Then, log into InventoryLab, re-run the print setup, and print.
4. Once you are able to print, you will need to configure the settings in the anti-virus program to make InventoryLab an exception.
Unfortunately, there are many different settings per program, so please be sure to contact your antivirus program's support team for assistance if you are unable to turn off and/or update settings to include InventoryLab.