We have tried to build our Sales and Inventory reports to be as up-to-date and as close to real-time as possible given throttling limitations set by Amazon. With that being said, after your very first login after sign-up, it may take up to 12 hours for your orders/inventory to sync.
Once your initial sync has been completed, your data will update regularly as follows:
- Inventory Reports will update once every 4-8 hours throughout the day
- Sales will update every 2-3 hours
- Reimbursements Reports update daily
- Reconciliation, Refunds, Other Expenses (such as FBA inbound shipments, disposal fees, storage fees etc.) update after each payment disbursement (settlement close).
- FBA Shipment Status in the Inbound Shipping page will update once every 24 hours.
Note: Any inventory changes made in Amazon, such as adding new products to the catalog or converting an item between fulfillment channels will not be available until your next automatic sync.
There is also a timestamp available on the Reports>Profit & Loss report to show the last fully reconciled date after a settlement report was received.
Note: The timestamp reflects the last full date of data that was reconciled since dates can get cut off in the settlement reports. For example, if a settlement period ended on 1/01/2022, it's possible that some later transactions for that day could be included in the upcoming report, so the timestamp will display as 12/31/2021.
For a full list of what we sync from Amazon please see- What Does InventoryLab Track Automatically and When?