We have tried to build our Sales and Inventory reports to be as up to date and as close to real time as possible given throttling limitations set by Amazon…
Your very first login after sign up, it may take up to 12 hours for your orders/inventory to sync.
Once your initial sync has completed, your data will update regularly as follows:
- Inventory Reports will update once every 3-5 hours throughout the day.
- Sales will update every 2-3 hours
- Reimbursements Reports update weekly
- Reconciliation, Refunds, Other Expenses (such as FBA inbound shipments, disposal fees, storage fees etc.) update after each payment disbursement (settlement close).
- FBA Shipment Status in the expenses page, this will update once every 24 hours.
You are able to see what time your most recent Inventory Sync time by going clicking the Inventory tab and selecting FBA or Merchant from the dropdown menu
Your most recent sync time will be displayed directly above your inventory data
Any inventory changes made in Amazon, such as adding new products to the catalog or converting an item between fulfillment channels will not be available until your next automatic sync.