The rules for importing are simple:
- Make sure your file type is a .csv file (not .txt, .xlsx, etc.)
- MSKU, Cost/Unit, and Purchased Date are a must have. If you leave the other columns blank, that is okay - headers need to stay though.
- Prices cannot have a $ in them
- Dates must be in MM/DD/YY or MM/DD/YYYY format
- Headings should not have any commas. As a comma-separated import, it will separate incorrectly.
For step by step instructions on how to import your data, check out this handy article!