Amazon provides us reports at the close of each of your settlement periods (usually every 2 weeks).
There are 3 formats of the settlement reports (flat file, flat file v2, XML) and we pull different pieces of information from each of them.
From them, we gather:
- Updated and finalized order fees
- Refund data
- Sales Tax Collection Fees
- FBA Inbound Shipping Fees
- Removal Order Fees
- Disposal Order Fees
- Monthly Pro Seller Subscription Fee
- Storage Fees
- Ad Campaign Fees *if paid using your Amazon disbursement
- Gift Wrap, Promotional, and Shipping Credit Rebates (as well as their offset chargebacks). These amounts do not change your Net profit, but we do show you where Amazon adds them to your Income and Deducts them from your Expenses for your records
- Any extra service fees you maybe signed up for (Amazon Label/Prep, Fulfillment Placement)