Amazon provides us with reports at the close of each of your settlement periods (typically every 2 weeks).
There are 3 formats of the settlement reports (flat file, flat file v2, XML) and we pull different pieces of information from each of them.
From them, we gather:
- Updated and finalized order fees
- Refund data
- Sales Tax Collection fees
- FBA Inbound Shipping fees
- Removal Order fees
- Disposal Order fees
- Monthly Pro Seller Subscription fee
- Storage fees
- Ad Campaign fees - IF paid using your Amazon disbursement
- Gift Wrap, Promotional, and Shipping Credit Rebates (as well as their offset chargebacks) -these amounts do not change your Net Profit, but we do show you where Amazon adds them to your Income and deducts them from your Expenses for your records
- Any extra service fees you may be signed up for (Amazon Label/Prep, Fulfillment Placement)